Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Unique" Coco & Breezy


Coco & Breezy were one of the first to respond to my ad for this series. Although they are not identical twins, they frequently dress alike and are very well known. I love the "Made in the 80's" shirts.

I received the news yesterday that I did not make the cut for the McKnight Fellowship, which is a bummer. Thanks to all those who wished me luck. Guess I have to continue slogging away in anonymity.

Next weekend is Art-A-Whirl. AAW is when many of the NE Minneapolis artists will open their studios for the masses to tour and hopefully actually buy some art. I will be open and will have the "Unique Series" on display as well as some of my earlier work. Stop by if you can. The hours are: Friday 5-10pm, Saturday noon-8pm and Sunday Noon-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment